ETHICS AND COPYRIGHTS
Killi-Data online respects the privacy : no personal information will be transferred to any third party, for whatsoever reason.
The entire content of this site is subject to copyright protection, by Killi-Data, except for photos, by individual photographers themselves.
Copyright: 1994-2017. Jean H. Huber, Killi-Data International. All rights reserved.
You may not download the entire website or any photo included in the website.
You may retain on your disk or in hard copy form a single copy of part of material published on this site for your personal and private use, provided that you do not remove any proprietary notices.
You may not otherwise copy, distribute, display, download, modify, or repost all or substantial part of any material without Killi-Data's written formal permission on a case per case basis.
You may not mirror on another Web server all or part of any material published by Killi-Data on this site, and you may not inline any of the graphics or photos contained in any material published on this site.
You may extract minor part of any material of this site and publish them, provided that you actually quote Killi-Data, either printed or online, with full reference in both cases, as below.
When you quote Killi-Data in publications, with or without extracted data from Killi-Data, please mention the following:
- Book: Huber, J.H. 2007. Killi-Data 2007. Updated checklist of taxonomic names, collecting localities and bibliographic references of oviparous
Cyprinodont fishes (Cyprinodontiformes). [in 6 separate languages : French, English, German, Portuguese and Spanish. Killi-Data Editions, Paris : 410 pp.
- Book: Huber, J.H. 2006. Killi-Data Catalogue 2006. Killi-Data Editions, Paris [December 10.]: 1028 pp.
- Pocket Killi-Data: Huber, J.H. 2016. Pocket Killi-Data 2016. Killifish Association Editor: (number of pages) pp. (idem, for 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Website guest pages: Huber, J.H., page title and date of update, Copyright: Huber, Killi-Data online <www.killi-data.org>
- Website data base: Huber, J.H., TAXON and date of update (Major revision edition update), Copyright: Huber, Killi-Data online <www.killi-data.org>
(e.g., Huber, J.H., Aphyosemion chauchei, 2013-01-21 (Major revision edition update January 1. 2001). Copyright: Huber, Killi-Data online <www.killi-data.org>).
- Website data base: Huber, J.H., KILLIFLASH, year date, Copyright: Huber, Killi-Data online <www.killi-data.org>
- Website data base: Huber, J.H., KILLIAQUAR, year date, Copyright: Huber, Killi-Data online <www.killi-data.org>.
Killi-Data is a cooperative platform:
- Cooperation is a necessity. The scope of Killi-Data is too big for the author, alone.
- Types of contribution for members are detailed in the Website.
- All fees, donations are redistributed to young researchers and to aquarists for their first collecting trip.
Killi-Data aims to widespread knowledge on oviparous Cyprinodonts or Killifishes and to stimulate research by donations to researchers in scientific Institutions.
ENJOY YOUR VISIT !